Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday SpiesĀ© Early Birds

Swiped from Frequent Citations and please remember BTQ is the original source of this intellectual property.

1. Which relationship will last longer, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ("Brangelina"), or Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes ("TomKat")?

I don't know, which one do I need to kidnap first? Katie is the one you bring home to Mom after you've deprogramed her Tom's control freak ways and the Cult of Freakinology. Angelina is the one you bring to the party and start drinking shots with.

2. Less importantly, which will have nuclear bombs first, North Korea or Iran?

I think North Korea already has the bomb.

3. What is your dream car?

Given that I am a car guy this is going to be so hard. If I select a Chrysler Crossfire Convertible I can take Gillian Anderson with me. If I select a Ford Mustang GT Convertible I can take Gillian, Katie, and Angelina with me.

Or I can go with something exotic like the Batmobile. "It's the car. Chicks dig the car."

4. What book have you read the most times?

Good question. I've read The Hunt For Red October a few times. I know I have books on my shelves I haven't even gotten to yet.

5. Are you a matchmaker?

Oh no, oh no, no, no! Actually right before finals I had three other people trying to set me up with friends of their's. In fact let us not discuss matching me with women at all.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.