Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Ides Of June

EDITED DOWN BELOW:

Things of note. At least of note to me.

  • Happy Anniversary parental units. 36 37 years I do believe. I'll drop off the card later today.
  • In bar review today is the first time we'll have a subject that I haven't had the class for. Might be an interesting or frustrating lecture. The basics seem simple enough, but the devil is always in the details.
  • BATMAN BEGINS. Anyone want to see it this weekend?

EDIT:

Parental Units saw Batman Begins. They claimed it is even better than the original Michael Keaton starring/Tim Burton directed Batman. I don't know. The original Batman is on my KICKASS (TM) LIST of movies. I'll figure it out soon I hope. Parental Units went out for steak dinner. Maybe by their 40th I'll have a job and I'll take them out to a good steakhouse like St. Elmo's. Darn them for having only one child and leaving me with all the assumed duties for stuff like this.

Stuff

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.