Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday SpiesĀ©

From BTQ

Here are the questions for this week's Friday Spies. And yes, I misspelled Nobel in the email. That's what you get for blindly following MS Word spellchecker. I beg your forgiveness if my spelling faux pas offended you. [Ed. Dude, like I have any room to talk about spelling errors.]

1. What is the earliest movie you remember watching in the theater?
Star Wars and not the Special Edition, but the true edition where Han Solo shoots first. Nothing like watching an opening sequence where a giant flying wedge of cheese occupies the entire screen. But an evil flying wedge of cheese.

2. If you could strike one word from the English language, which word would you choose and why?
Ain't. That word just makes you sound...

3. If you were a superhero, what would be your kryptonite?
Redhead females, all those damn redheads. You would think after 4 I would have learned my lesson.

4. Would you rather win an Emmy, Grammy, Tony, Golden Globe, Oscar, Pulitzer, or Nobel Prize? What work would you win it for?
The Nobel Prize. Sadly law is not a category. Literature is however. If I post that one great blogger post it might count!

5. What is your catch phrase? Don't have one? Then make one up!
I have several choices to select:
  • Common sense is an uncommon virtue.
  • Woo-hoo!
  • Beer me please.
  • SONOFABITCH!!!!!!!!!
  • What numbnuttedassmunchshitforbrainsmoron did ...
As you can tell I have anger control issues, an attitude, and a potty mouth. Bite me.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.