Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Congratulations: You're Still A Dumbass At 53%

Today was half of a practice MBE (the multiple choice section of the bar) exam. Our lecturer gave us his war story of only getting 42% the first time out. During the PMBR classes I was averaging 40-45% on the practice tests.

We had 3 hours for 100 questions in a random order, just like the real thing or at least a morning session. Pacing wasn't an issue before, but some lady told the last of us that time was up awhile ago. I was on question 99 or 100 at the time. Oh great now I have to worry about pacing!

53%. Good news is that I've improved the last few weeks. Bad news I can use a good 10-15% more! Tomorrow morning we get the final 100 questions. I hope I get done in 3 hours and I hope I score higher. It would also be nice to actually understand the reasoning of the answers I got both wrong and right.

At least with the 20 Criminal Procedure questions I just got through I got a 70%. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.