Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Really Stupid Question

I'm currently online filling out job applications from want ads I saw in the paper today and last Sunday. One company's form has the following question:

Do you enjoy working with people? Please do not exceed 75 words.

I'm going to answer YES because the form of the question requires a YES or NO answer. I don't need 75 words to say that YES I do enjoy working with people. Morans!

EDIT: Oh crap! You have to fill out the form first and then you get to useful info such as what the company is and the types of jobs. It is a sales job or a telemarketing job or something like that. Great, I'll get a phone call or email soon and I'm going to have to say I'm sorry, but I don't do sales or telemarketing so I'm not interested in your job.

There's another temp job that is at a place I used to work at 6 years ago. Only they do 12 hour shifts now. Unless it is on the warehouse side of the building doing a 9 to 9 shift the other job being 7-7 is going to conflict with summer school one way or another! Bloody hell, taking 2 bar classes in the summer was supposed to be a good thing! I need a paying job because I'm BROKE!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.