Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Free Beer is Good Beer

Had a get together with friends tonight. At the end our host noted that beer was left in the fridge and that it wouldn't please his wife too well. As I was among the last to leave I agreed to transport it out of his fridge to preserve marital bliss.

Sometimes I am in the right place at the right time!

It's Michelob Ultra. Not one I would normally buy, but The First Rule of Beer is: What is free you can not complain about!
I've also invoked the Second Rule of Beer: What is left behind in my fridge becomes mine!

On another subject: I share my carport. I don't mind one of the neighbors using the other spot that belongs to an empty condo, but could you PLEASE not park your car in the middle? I actually squeezed the Ranger in, but had 3/4" from the passenger side to the support posts and about 3 inches from my left door to their left door! I squeezed the Ranger out to park in the back lot. Stupid inconsiderate neighbors! She had 3 feet on the other side. SCOOT OVER PLEASE!

EDIT: Upon further inspection I actually scaped the post with my sheetmetal! I scaped the hood with a barbed wire fence yesterday and acquire more scaped paint and sheet metal ding by seeing if the Ranger could squeeze in.

This just has not been a good year for the old Ranger :( It will fall apart like the Bluesmobile 2 weeks before I graduate!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.