Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, May 10, 2004

No Longer a 2L: The Short Version

The judge for my Court Externship didn't need my memo until this week so I didn't start work on it until after finals were done 2 Wednesdays ago. I just emailed it in. This was my last assignment as a second year law student (2Ls for those in the know).

In less than 8 hours I have to be downtown for training with Chuck on the Domestic Victum Unit of the Marion County Prosecutors Office. At 5:30pm I'm in my first summer class. WHEN DO I GET A BREAK! Just a few days off where I don't feel guilty for not reading, researching, or typing up legal crap!

I have thoughts on finishing up the second year. I'll post them when I have a chance. Right now I have to decide if I want to sleep or start reading Business Associations. It is midnight, what a choice eh?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.