Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Art of Driving Roadshow!

OMG, OMG, OMG! This is going to be so cool! Chrysler is bringing tons of their cars to Indianapolis Raceway Park for driving demonstrations. You can pick the convertible options (Crossfire, PT Cruiser, Crossfire coupe, and PT Cruiser Turbo), the cargo hauler option (Town and Country minivan or Pacifica), or the 300 series (One 300C with 345 horsepower Hemi please)!

It was a tough choice, but I went with the convertible options for Saturday May 22nd. I'm guaranteed two laps at IRP and might be able to squeeze in another course if there is available room. Damn near went for the 300 though.

Note: those are my names for the courses, not the official event terminology.

This may be my only shot to ever DRIVE a Crossfire. They look so cool!

Edit: I'm doing the Top-Down Performance Course, Saturday May 22, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM if anyone wants to join me at that time. Or you can do a nooner with the 300C :-) Mazda ain't the only one with Zoom-Zoom!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.