Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Do Over!!!

When one little bad thing happens that is life. When one little thing followed by another little thing followed by another little thing occurs you wonder what force of the universe you've recently pissed off?

Took 3 days to write a 4 page memo. Laptop mysteriously shut down. Ended up reinstalling Windows XP on my desktop computer, twice. Overslept from 6am to 10am. Had no cereal for breakfest. Had to get dressed in a dress shirt, tie, and jacket to deliver my memo to my judge. Drove downtown and discovered the City-Country Building was closed due to it being Election Day. Was at Bally's ready to work out and discovered I didn't pack my tennis shoes.

Somebody doesn't like me today!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.