Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Got Internship?

I got an email from the director of our Program in Law & State Gov't. I am hoping to intern within the state government for a fall class (3 credits no less). The Chief Legal Counsel of the Department of Natural Resources wants to arrange an interview. Cool. I have no idea what I'm doing this summer, but it looks like maybe something cool might occur for the fall. DNR wasn't my first choice, but everything in my top 5 was pretty interesting to me.

So of the things DNR handles specifically that I do like: Historic Preservation and Archeology, Law Enforcement (I'm betting I don't get a gun :-( ), Outdoor Recreation, Nature Preserves, and State Museums and Historic Sites.

I have a question for those of you who know me pretty well: do you think I would really fit in on stuff like this?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.