Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, May 17, 2004

Grades

Many of my grades became available online. I took many classes that were purely Pass/Fail so I have many Satisfactories this semester. A little weird to see three 'S's on the screen. I probably got what I deserved in Trial Practice because I struggled mightily in that class. Admin Law...ugh...damned Chevron case. Always a bad sign on the day of the final exam when you realize that you suddenly have no idea how to apply a standard of deference.

Evidence isn't in yet. With luck I could pull off an 'A' in a four credit class and that would take some of the sting out of report card. Oh hell I should just start drinking now. Some people are on top of the bell curve. Others, like me, guard the flanks. I'm going to pray that top 50% is overrated anyway.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.