Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Timing Is Everything.

Yesterday after work on gas station had $2.85 a gallon. Across the street was $2.58 a gallon. I still had a half tank, but I pulled 4 G's making that left turn!

Today that gas station had $2.99 a gallon. Geez!!! I'm glad I stopped yesterday.

In other news the local media has been heralding the arrival of E85 pumps. One last week in Carmel, and today the west side Meijirs debuted one. Every time I watch the fanfare I have this mental image of redneck proudly proclaiming, "Yep we got ourselves a stoplight AND a gas station here!"

One day I hope the novelty wears off as the pumps become common. If you have a flexfuel vehicle help a farmer out and pump some E85.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.