Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, April 24, 2006

Where's Stanley?

FIRST I would like to thank Blogger for not being able to publish this morning. I typed this up for you and it refused to publish. At least Blogger saved the post so I didn't have to bother to retype it.

I should mention this for the biggest hockey loving fan on the Gulf Coast I know. I'm watching Meet The Press yesteday and I see Tim Russert standing up next to...is that the Stanley Cup??? What's the Stanley Cup doing on Meet The Press? Russert stands up holding a Buffalo Sabres jersey with his name on the back.

I don't watch hockey, but the NHL has a good sense of humor about their trophy. The Stanley Cup shows up in the oddest places. It beat watching Teddy "Please call me Edward" Kennedy quacking about gasoline prices earlier. Quack, quack, quack.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.