Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, April 17, 2006

Dyngus Day

Easter Monday in Poland. Okay I'm not Polish in any way, but the holiday has been introduced to me and I love a good kielbasa. Besides the Chatterbox was having kielbasa, beer, and jazz music so why not celebrate.

I got there first. I grabbed an outdoor table. The past few years I've developed a taste for al-fresco. Being an idiot I forgot my jacket, but they had those propane heaters that are 8 feet tall. I grabbed the table next to the warmth. I had a perfect view of our shattered, wind-damaged 37 story tower. They've really cleaned it up these past 2 weeks.

Pillar and Reichschancellor arrived...oh screw it I'm tired. It isn't that late, but it has been a very long and tiring day. The 2 beers aren't helping keep me awake either. Suffice it to say I had fun for once. Too little fun has been in my life lately.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.