Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, April 17, 2006

How Can I Be Associated With THOSE Two People?

It seems my only function in life lately is to provide online quizes for Citations, LQ, and Stare Decisis to swipe. Have fun ladies. Ugh it is a Monday and I just don't feel like blogging at all today.

I wonder about these online quizzes sometimes. What the hell do I have in common with BS and a genocidal maniac? OTOH he did understand how to use power.

EDIT: I just noticed the test designer used a dark font that has horrible contrast with my green background. Just highlight to see the text please. I would try to change the color of the text, but my attempts in the past have never worked out right. I'm all about the simple solution.


Your Inner Blood Type is Type A

You seem cool and collected, though a bit shy.
You are highly driven and a perfectionist, but that's a side you keep to yourself.
Creative and artistic, you are a very unique person who doesn't quite fit in.
People accept you more than you realize, seeing you as trustworthy and loyal.

You are most compatible with: A and AB

Famous Type A's: Britney Spears and Hilter



|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.