Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Lord Do Not Tempt Me Like This.

As I grow older I am finding myself becoming more spiritual in nature (another topic for another day). I calendared my schedule yesterday and discovered we do not have class this Friday. Carburetion Day (an ancient device used to bring the fuel/air mixture into the engine NOT to be confused with carbohydrates) at the track has been moved from Thursday to Friday this year to tie Race Weekend together.

Carb Day is a local rite of passage. You skip school (and sometimes work too) to go to Carb Day. You don't put Carb Day on a day I don't have class yet should be studying for the Bar Exam! Whatever higher level force (God, Fate, Bill Gates) oversees this universe likes to tempt me! This is punishment I'm sure of it.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.