Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, May 20, 2005

Quiz Results With Snarky Commentary

As you've noticed the direction of writing has taken YET another turn on Confessions. Since preping for final exams and now in bar review classes I'm not writing much in the way of original thought.

What I am doing is going through my ginormous stockpile of quiz result and other drafts. I intentionally created a stockpile just for this time of year. See I think of my audience's needs. I'll usually add some snarky commentary in the quizes because I'm good at that and you as an audience expect it, but don't expect much in-depth writing from me over the next few months. What little original posting I do will be mostly light and fluffy because I won't have the time for heavy duty meaning of life stuff.

Bar review...b'ah!!!!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.