Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday Spies: Would You Rather Edition

From BTQ

1. Live alone on a deserted island for 10 years or be paid to live at Neverland Ranch with the King of Pop for one year?

I'm sure with that amusement park I can entertain myself. It is very large so I can probably avoid him. I'm over the age of 12 so he likely has no interest in me at all. Still, do I get immunity if he disappears one day?

2. Be deaf or blind?

Given my impaired hearing now I would choose deaf. I could still read and see things. It would be much easier to get around and signing with Marlee Matlin would be cool. Still I would terribly miss the good sounds and some voices.

3. Have skin which changed color depending on your mood or visible sight lines?

I assume by visible sight lines you mean being able to tell what I am looking at. Oh no way in hell! My eyes wander everywhere. I might be ADD for all I know. Different colors could be so cool. The ultimate Halloween costume or something. Besides it could serve as a useful warning device for others. So people are incredibly bad at reading my mood and there but for the grace of god I have not...

4. Spend a year in prison or a year on tour with Celine Dion and John Tesh?

I will NOT be a prison bitch! Default goes to the Dion/Tesh extravaganza. I get earplugs right though. Oh wait I'm already deaf from the previous question.

5. Have a threesome with people you know or total strangers?

I do not understand threesomes. Seriously I simply don't understand them. Mother Nature naturally designed one pole and one hole and messing around with Mother Nature does nothing but get you in trouble. Didn't you see Jurassic Park!!! You start messing around with Mother Nature, the next thing you know dinosaurs are running around. If you have done one could you explain your motivation behind that act, seriously. Besides I only have enough attention for one woman, not two. This is why I could never cheat.

I still have to choose one. If it is with people I know do I get to select the people? If I get to choose then I'm going with who I know. Besides I'll know where they've been. Total strangers have way too much of an unknown quality to them.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.