Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

*Sniff*



Thanks to Lawren at
MP&S, then E.McPan, then the Atlas crew (thanks guys, you all look out for me) I have been informed the inagural Confessions Spokeswoman Of The Month Gillian Anderson has married someone who is NOT ME! The goddess, the prototype of perfection, the mother of my future children, has forsaken me. It is enough to send me back to a depressive relapse. I'm going to drink now and wonder how I lost her.

Yet thanks to this betrayal I have
learned many things about her that I didn't know before. 1 point for being 1 inch less than 5'4", but she's a natural blonde instead of a redhead!!!!!!!!! Wow, just twist that knife in my gut even worse Gillian!

Photos borrowed from other places and I claim Fair Use under Intellectual Property law.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.