Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Thursday Lunches

Last semester I started having lunch with a friend. My friend had a two hour gap between classes and I was usually working two blocks away for the morning. It was fun to just find yummy places downtown, avoid traffic and parades, and go someplace with the thought of "Hey that place sounds interesting!" It was good to chat with my friend as we commented on all the odd things in our lives.

I hope we can keep doing something like that next semester. Those were fun. If I have any other friends that are interested let me know. I like lunches away from the Black Hole. Amazing how it is the little things that are so enjoyable.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.