Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Morning Observations

Questions I pondered as I watched TV and read the paper as I had breakfast.

How is Star Jones a celebrity? Really. What has she ever done? Brian she's a host on The View. I don't accept being a host as reason to be celebrity. Even if I did, still what did she do before? 3 minutes with her showed my the most condescending full of herself pompous woman I've seen in a long time.

In a demonstration on how clothes can alter the appearance of your body to hide flaws I find two flaws. 1) No before photos. I can't tell how the appearance has been altered by the fashion ideas. You could be talking smack and I wouldn't know. 2) The three male models looked like extras for The O.C. The first one was a fitness trainer. I don't know what the other two were, but if you combined all three guys they might weigh more than me. It would be close though. If you want to demo how clothes alter imperfect appearances why don't you find real men.

Oh, fashion part II, now they've demoed the women. Okay maybe vertical pinstripes add height to the 5'2" petite model (could have been you Lawren except this was a brunette), but on TV she could be 6'2" and I wouldn't know it! Sorta like demoing HDTV through my regular TV.

Mayor Bart (d'oh!) wants a slogan for the city. Okay sounds like a good idea and no tax dollars are being spent on it. Here are some of my initial ideas.
  • Indy: where frigid monsoons make winter interesting.
  • Watch transformers explode for fun! Note: I'm talking electrical transformers, not Optimus Prime.
  • Come gamble for our new stadium.
  • I-465 is just practice for all the races.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.