Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, January 14, 2005

Vintages From North Of The Cheddar Curtain

Okay you cheesehead Packer lovers I wasn't sure about a blackberry wine from the Door Peninsula (have no idea where that is but I feel the need to see it once), but it does taste good and goes with gouda fine. I remember looking at the bottle in MARS CHEESE CASTLE and thinking "Umm..blackberry? Could be interesting."

I couldn't help it! I picked up a fancy cheese and couldn't wait to just savior it. At that point why not throw in a bottle of wine? Yes I drank the whole thing. No I am merely an alcoholic connoisseur. Okay I was just trying to enjoy cleaning the first floor of this place. What a pain.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.