Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, March 22, 2004

I need a break from Spring Break

Given all the bad things that happened to me during Spring Break I feel the need to actually relax. Sadly classes have started back up today and I've been on the go since 8:30 this morning. However, there were a few things that were good during my Spring Break so I'll share a few. That way you don't leave with the impression it was ALL BAD!

1. Temperatures reached the 60s on Friday and Saturday so I could roll down the windows and let the fresh air in as I drove.

2. Watching the dog move his head as I had a jelly bean in my hand and moved it around. He tracked it perfectly and it was so funny to watch.

3. Holding a beautiful 4 month old girl in my arms and feeding her with a bottle. The little girl definately had her mother's eyes.

Sometimes it is the little things in life that make it all mean something.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.