Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

This is Spring Break?

Instead of relaxing for Spring Break I'm attempting to get a ton of things completed that have been neglected in the first half of the semester. One project: spend two or three days in our courts for my internship. If I could get 16-24 hours in this week that would go a long way for my 120 hour ceiling for my internship class.

Two problems: 1) some motivational speakership being held at Conseco Fieldhouse and 2) Gov. Orr's funeral procession. There are tens of thousands of extra people downtown that normally wouldn't be downtown. Once I got downtown I was stuck in traffic. It took 10 minutes just to get through several intersections. I never got into 2nd gear for 45 minutes. If the parking meters took dollar bills and allowed you to buy 8 hours of time I could have parked and walked to the City-County Building in 5 minutes. Instead it took forever to get anywhere and all the parking lots and garages (that I could get to) were full. To save time I've parked at the law school and will just walk the 20 minutes to the City-County Building from here. I'm convinced I'll save time and I'll definitely save money.

Oh yeah, the bathroom was handy as well. When coffee wants to leave your body it will leave you body! I may as well be a little lackadaisical and have a decent lunch and catch the afternoon hearings and trials.
GEEZ!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.