Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, March 15, 2004

Dude, where’s my car?

Luckily, the plane trips back from Charleston were far better than the outbound flights. It should have been Indy to Charolette to Charleston. Instead it was Indy to DC and then all hell breaks loose. The fact I was almost shipped to Newark, from D.C., in order to get to Charleston, South Carolina still sends shivers through my spine. Does anyone want to go to Newark? Regardless I stepped off the parking lot shuttle at the airport and then realized something: I had no idea where my truck was! Airport parking lots are friggin’ huge. After 20 minutes of walking up and down the various aisles I finally managed to find the trusty and faithful green Ranger. Yeah, home at last! In time for a snow storm tonight???

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.