Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, March 11, 2004

The Dark Cloud in the Silver Lining!

OMG!! I just got an email for an interview about a job that I've been wanting since I've arrived at this school 3 semesters ago. They want to see me at 4pm today. I'm not wearing a suit. Time to go home and change. I hope to get the job, but man I was looking forward to getting homework done in my jeans and t-shirt! Been wearing suits and jackets 3 to 4 times a week lately!

EDIT: Nice gray/silver suit on now with light blue dress shirt. I look ready for an interview. I look marvelous ;) Now I have to figure out what I want to say. Been a long day here at school with not a whole lot getting accomplished. At least the walk downtown will be nice.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.