Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, March 04, 2004

You Can Dance If You Want To...

The Barrister's Ball, aka the law school prom, is Saturday night. I'm actually going this year. It's half the price this year so that always peaks my interest and I secured a date. You would think it would be one of the highly intelligent, articulate, and beautiful law students that I am classmates with. NOPE!!! For whatever reason that I can't fathom if there is even a single female in the school she has no interest in dating. Perhaps it is our insane crushing schedule that deadens our social desires? I don't know.

On the plus side my date is a highly intelligent, articulate, and beautiful ex-GF, Cindy. We're still friends so I felt no problem asking her to the Barrister's Ball. I'm just glad she has the weekend off and could come down from Chicago to wine, dine, and dance the night away. I haven't been to a formal since my freshman year at college, but I wanted to have fun for a change. I've gone the whole nine yards including renting a tux, shoes, and vest. With either my new glasses that I picked up yesterday or the new contacts I picked up last week, I'm going to be a dashing and debonair dude! FYI: in case any of the lovely lady law students wishes to have one dance with me I will gladly oblige :-)

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.