Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, March 08, 2004

The Aftermath

I never got to dance, but the Ball was one of the most fun events I've had in a long time. It was good to see people and to see who was with whom. I admit I'm a people watcher. Cindy had a great time which pleased me. I was worried that since she didn't know anyone there that maybe she would not have enjoyed it. Quite a few people, including ourselves, walked along the canal after dinner. As it was a chilly Indiana night many of the men gave their coats to the ladies so they could stay warm. What is it about a woman wearing a man's coat that just makes her look sexy?

It was interesting to study with Cindy the next morning. She had to review for Boards and I started on Administrative Law. I'm calm and barely move when reading; she is figidty and constantly pumping her legs or biting her thumb. In 4 years I don't think I've ever noticed that before. I definately didn't want to hear about the episode of Angel that I hadn't seen yet because I didn't want to be spoiled. It's why I didn't answer half her questions when we watched a miniseries I recorded last year that she hadn't seen. Hey, let the story unfold and learn things as you go!!!

Note to self for future reference: sometimes don't let yourself get too sober. Somethings just work better with alcohol!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.