Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Why it is good to be an upperclassman

We need to schedule for next semester's classes soon. There was an email saying that the system had changed a bit so I decided to attend the Q&A session the school was attending. I would like to note that Administration sometimes does not know squat! At least about the real questions that students would have. I ended up being the only upperclassman attending this session. Once the administration got past the technical aspects, they we stumped by many questions: which classes should I sign up for first? Should I take Law Review and Moot Court at the same time. How should I schedule classes and what should my backup plan be? So I answered a lot of those questions after the session. I have the experience and I can offer the pluses and minues of various strategies. The ones that hung around really liked what I had to say. I wish the Administration had simply asked a few upperclassman around to sit as a panel to offer their opinions. It would have been good experience for all those 1Ls.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.