Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

St. Patricks Day

Umm....Guinness beer! Ummm....Irish stew. Ummm...that cute red-headed Irish woman in a traditional dancing dress at Irishfest on TV..err..never mind.

I like any holiday that gives me an excuse to party. Not that I need much temptation. However, I don't have anything dressy that is green and showing up in a judge's chambers in a green t-shirt is likely not a good idea. However I just got an email from a man of German decent and as I am a man of German decent I feel I will have to use this today to avoid being pinch:

Most people know my last name, so whenever they come up and say You're not wearing green, haha and go to pinch me. I say Fine, but I get to beat you up, drink all your beer and live in your house for two weeks come Oktoberfest.

EXCELLENT :-)

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.