Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm Just Thinking Out Loud Here.

Major Moves, the bill that allows the Govenor Daniels to lease the Indiana Toll Road to a private company passed the House last night and moves on to the Senate. The bill will likely pass the Senate.

Last week I was reading various editorials proclaiming that roads are similar to utilities from a business point of view. I had a classmate work at the regulatory commission last year. He said you have to be pretty stupid to not make money with a regulated utility. Okay, if a road is like a utility perhaps we should treat it as such and regulate it.

This is just me thinking out and brainstorming. Okay you big brained people brainstorm with me.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.