Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Perhaps I Have More In Common With Her Than I Thought.

This will screw up the template a bit. How come it doesn't fit in the column width? Oh well. I have to say I was surprised by the results. I also copied the text so it is easier to see. Red blurry text on a dark background, who thought that up?
Roslin, President Roslin
Which new Battlestar Galactica character are you?

Roslin! You're in charge, even though you were just a schoolteacher. You are smart and cunning, but you also take hallucinogenics, and you're going to die soon. Nevermind, you still get to boss people about!

brought to you by Quizilla

As found on Still Angry.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.