Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Foursomes

Swiped from Elaine McPan. I did this one on my own sweet time.

Four Jobs You've Had:

1) Pizza Delivery Driver. "If all the other pizza delivery stores don't deliver to that neighborhood shouldn't we take it as a hint that we shouldn't?" Going through the worst neighborhood in our area with a pocket full of change was a beacon to predators. Cha-ching, cha-ching, it was like putting a bell on a cow in the middle of a wolf pack.
2) Hardees Grill Cook. This has the honor of being my very first job after high school. Everyone should work in fast food once. That way you vow to make sure you have enough skills to NEVER go back to such a job again. How much are they hiring for now anyway?
3) Senior Configuration Technician a.k.a. Computer Builder. The mandatory overtime got old when I never had a weekend off for a year, but I got to play with the latest and greatest toys for a bit. “Hey what’s this Windows 95 crap? Looks like a Mac!” “Damn Macs, just ship it!”
4) Computer Helpdesk. I was so good at this job I could never get promoted. Being laid off and then returning to the exact same job for worse hours and less money was the final straw to quit and go to law school. I could reset network passwords for only so long.

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over: You can't force me to name only four movies!

1)
The Replacement Killers. Chow Yun Fat kicked ass in this movie. Mira Sorvino isn't bad either.
2)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The ultimate Arrrnuld movie. So many explosions so little time.
3)
Super Troopers. So....very....funny. “We're already pulled over man, we can't pull over any more!”
4)
Army of Darkness. "Are all men from the future loud mouthed braggarts?" "Nope, just me baby, just me."

Honorable mentions must go to Batman Begins, Ghostbusters, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Gladiator, Spaceballs, and The Truth About Cats and Dogs.

Four Places You've Lived:


1) Indianapolis
2) West Lafayette, Indiana.
3) Ummmmm I'm pretty stable that way I guess.
4) Does 6 weeks in Lille, France count? I was taking summer legal classes through our European program.

Four Places You've Been on Vacation:


1) Seattle, Washington. I did Mt. Rainier and Mt. St. Helens volcanoes as well.
2) Portland, Oregon. I did the Pacific Coast Highway, Mt. Hood and the Columbia River Gorge on that trip.
3) Hawaii. Oh that sounds so good right now.
4) London, England with sidetrips to Stonehenge, Ashbury, Loch Ness. I can do a lot on a vacation when I'm by myself. Whirlwind Tours is my name.

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

1) Confessions Of An Exhausted Mind. I'll admit a shameless plug, but with my eccentric view on things this should be a commonly visited site.
2) Yahoo. My portal for news, insane group commentary, and web searches.
3)
Autoblog. My hourly fix on news, rumors, and half-truths within the automotive community.
4) I need a fourth website here that I'm willing to admit to.

Four of My Favorite Foods:

1) Pizza. Pepperoni and sausage please.
2) Steak.
3) Peanut M&Ms.
4) Cheese...glorious cheese.

Four Albums I Can't Live Without: You can’t force me to ONLY 4 albums!

1) Metallica “Metallica” This one is commonly referred to as the Black Album. It made Metallica mainstream.
2) Gladiator/Batman Begins Soundtracks. These Hans Zimmer soundtracks have so much power to them. If you hear the music to the Germans attacking I’m likely into something very big at that moment like bar review.
3) Van Halen: 5150 for the Sammy Hagar era. 1984 for the Eddie Lee Roth era.
4) Queensryche Operation Mindcrime/Empire. The two disc high watermark to Geoff Tate’s operatic singing.

Honorable mentions for Meatloaf: Bat Out Of Hell, Elvis: 30 #1 Hits (Hail to the King baby!), soundtracks to BTVS, Smallville, The Wraith Of Khan, Star Wars/Empire Strikes Back, Raiders Of The Lost Ark, Don Henly: Building The Perfect Beast, Dire Straights: Brothers In Arms

Four Places I'd Rather Be:

1) Puerto Rico
2) Crater Lake, Oregon
3) On a shooting range.
4) In a Skip Barber Driving school.

Four People to Tag With the Lists:

Most people have already been tagged so you get out of doing this unless you want to be a volunteer.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.