Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

Health Insurance, What Health Insurance???

I've had the cough for almost a week now. I decided to visit a doctor after school. An Immediate Care center is near the school. I was in and out in 15 minutes. I've never gotten through a visit to the doctor in such record time. I spent more time waiting for the staff to process my paperwork than being diagnosed by the doctor. Bronchitis in case you wanted to know.

I now have prescription antibiotics going through my body. I only get 3 pills, but they worked great last fall. As long as I feel great by Friday I'll be happy. I'm getting a true understanding of the working poor now. It cost two and a half days pay to visit the doctor and get the pills.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.