Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I Would Like To Thank The Academy.

Virtual relationships are very interesting. We get to know quite a bit about people we've never met. By blogging I've run into some fantastic people who have enriched my life in some way.

So I'm going to take a moment to say thanks to these virtual people and I hope maybe someday we can actually do lunch one day.
  • E. McPan for being there and listening to me gripe. AND GRIPE I DID!!!
  • Energy Spatula for some of the funniest instant messages I've ever had and being MENTOS(TM) cool.
  • Legal Quandary for being so cool.
  • Frolics and Detours for some of the funniest emails about oddball life situations I've ever read.
  • lawgeekgurl for being evil, getting me addicted to Veronica Mars, and is also MENTOS(TM) cool.

I *HEART* you all.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.