Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, April 18, 2005

Night Students, Can You Help A Brother Out?

First, I'm glad I have the upgraded Haloscan account that emails new comments to me. If not for that I would never have known this comment was posted.
Second, even after searching a bit of the archieves I still can't find the post the comment goes to.

Here's the deal. A potential student to this school sent this to me asking for an insider's perspective. While I've taken some night classes, talked with various night students, and made my own observations I'm really a day student for the most part and a bit of an outsider. I'll send a reply later this week when I have some free time, but if you could offer your own commentary I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Anyway, I just got an acceptance letter into the part-time evening program
at IUI and was hoping to talk with someone about it who cangive me a real,
unbiased opinion (vs. blindly believing whatever willbe said at the official
open house this Saturday). I'm sure you have exams very soon and are quite busy
with other obligations, but if you do have a few minutes to spare, I would be
infinitely grateful if youwould be so kind as to send an email my way. Namely,
I'm curious about the part-time program (how satisfied students are with it, if
they feel they missed out on opportunities and activities, what your opinion is
regarding the quality of instruction, etc etc) and also any advice you might be
able to give me, as I will be a first year student from out of state
(Wisconsin). If not, no worries. Take care!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.