Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, April 15, 2005

It Was So Much Easier To Graduate The First Time

Perhaps it is my grad school induced Swiss-Cheese memory, but I don't recall having to do very much to graduate from undergrad. I've had to order my cap and gown, fill out my "Yes I'm Still Unemployed" form from the Office of Professional Development, fill out a student survey, and who knows what other forms I've filled out lately. I still need to get some form for the Perkins Loan exit interview. I still need to pick up my Exam Number. I filled out the Bar Application.

In undergrad I recall getting my cap and gown, filling out one form, and I was out! Why do we make it far more complicated now?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.