Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday Spies

Friday Spies © Courtesy of Frolics & Detours and Begging The Question.

1. What names did you consider for your blog?
To be honest Confessions of an Exhausted Mind was my first choice. Had I thought about it at the time I would have made the URL the same as the title, but I didn't know what I was doing at the time. The movie Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind just came out on DVD. I thought about borrowing that title, but being a law student concerned about copyright violations and wanting to march to my own drummer I went with what my current state of mind was: EXHAUSTED! The title is far too accurate given the past year.

2. What is your favorite adult beverage and why?
Amaretto and Sour. Easy to make and yummy. My roommate made some after a certain ex-girlfriend really dissed me on graduation night.

3. If you could cancel 3 televisions shows, what would they be?
Shows, screw that I would cancel entire genres!

First: Reality TV! Reality TV is either a bunch of real people put in totally fake situations (Fear Factor, Survivor, American Idol, etc) or fake people put into ordinary real situations (The Simple Life). Besides all those people watching American Idol killed Angel. For that reason alone Reality TV should die.
Reality TV making America dumber since 1998.
COPS is a true reality TV and would be brought back if it is no longer being made. [EDIT] I loved it when my neighbor was on COPS. He was a sheriff and always had good one liners.

Second: Infotainment Shows. Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, Extra, shows like that. 10 parts crappy gossip with 1 part actual entertainment news. GONE!

Third: the entire UPN network. I know some people like Enterprise and Veronica Mars, but they aren't enough to save the network. Buh-bye! [EDIT] Yes I know UPN gave us 2 more seasons of Buffy The Vampire Slayer (one of Brian's Top 10 Shows Of All Time), but I simply haven't found any other shows currently on that interest me. I admit it. I am picky with my TV. Even when I still had cable TV I averaged only one TV show a night that I watched and Wednesday had four of them! Wednesdays became laundry night so I could be home. I'll admit aside from Smallville I don't miss The WB either since my antenna isn't good enough to pick up that channel. Okay we can flip a coin as to which network should get whacked and any good shows can carryover to the surviving network. Hey wait a sec, that might be a good idea!

4. You've been asked to host SNL. Which cast would you choose to work with, and who would you choose as the musical guest?
How about the original cast with Dan Ackroyd, Jim Belushi, etc with Mike Myers and Dana Carvey thrown in? Musical guest is Metallica. Like that was a question.

5. What will Britney Spears name her baby and which three names will she consider and reject before settling on the "winner"?
I'm not even going to guess what goes through BS' mind, but I know the ultimate name will be a loser! Can "Ho-Bag" be considered a name? [EDIT] Oh yeah it is supposed to be the baby's name, not the talentless mother's name. Can the child wear a t-shirt saying "My Daddy Left Me When Mommy Was 6 Months Pregnant With Me" That's going to happen I'm telling ya!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.