Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Should I Work While I Study For The Bar?

Okay I need advice from those that have been there, done that, and bought the t-shirt. I'm running out of money. Stafford Loans don't go very far and there is no way that I can stretch my pitiful checking account all the way through the summer. I can probably beg and borrow money from my family, but I would prefer not to do that.

I could get the job I had last summer grading standardized tests from high school students again. There is a 5 hour night shift so I could go to bar review classes in the morning, study in the afternoon, and work at night. Is that a good idea or should I truly focus only on the bar review classes.

I DO NOT want to take the bar exam more than once. If working 25 hours a week isn't a good idea please let me know. If it is realistic please let me know.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.