Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, April 08, 2005

'C' Is For Cookie

I can understand what PBS is trying to do. They want to make eating healthy look like a cool thing to do for kids. But the character's names is "Cookie Monster" and that means he's a monster around cookies! What is healthy eating for Cookie Monster? Is is scarfing down only one bag of chocolate chip cookies? If I turn on Sesame Street and see the big blue furry guy scarfing down a salad I'll be sick.

A cookie is a sometimes food. Yeah right tell that to student about ready to take finals. We want comfort food and we want it now! I feel sick, the terrorist have finally won.

PS: I did blog on this last night, but Blogger ate my post. I'll give the hat tip to my buddy Jewboy for floating this to Atlas this morning though.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.