Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Randomness

  1. St Patricks Day and I have yet to consume beer. Something is very wrong.
  2. First day of the NCAA Tourney and I have yet to consume beer. Something is so very wrong.
  3. I am wearing a green shirt so you can't pinch me.
  4. My first 12 seed (Wisconsin-Milwaukee) has upset a 5 seed (Alabama). I told you a 12 always whacks a 5 in the tourney. Michigan State really limped in their last few games so Old Dominion might be the other 5-12 upset.
  5. I still haven't watched any basketball yet. Something is very wrong.
  6. I never got a chance to make my picks. Stupid Bar Application.
  7. I drove around town today to get addresses for some of my earliest jobs. I think that flower store used to be my Papa John's.
  8. For one job I may just have to admit it was at a warehouse in Park 100, but I just don't remember any more than that. I just don't have any paystubs, addresses, or names from 1993.
  9. My job history will still be over 2 pages long.
  10. For some reason dialing into the school network has become near impossible this week. If I even connect I get ZERO throughput.
  11. For that reason I'm doing my taxes and bar app in the library reading room. At least I get a refund this year and earned more than $65 unlike the previous year.
  12. I would upload my tax returns now, but it requires a piece of information from my 2003 returns, which are at home.
  13. Except for one question I believe I can finish my bar application form tonight. Just need the passport photo, the certified check, and I'll want to double check with the state police that they're sending something to the Board of Examiners as they also gave me copies of my fingerprints and criminal history. I don't think they were supposed to do that. At worse get it done tomorrow and pay another $10 to get my fingerprints scanned again.
  14. I learned today that a fairly good friend of mine has a sister. I've known him for 11 or 12 years now and I never knew he had two other siblings!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.