Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, March 11, 2005

Such A Good Feeling

The new class schedule for summer and fall classes came out today. I don't even need to look at it. Such a nice feeling to know in less than 2 months I'm done with this place.

Secured one of my three letters of recommendation today for my bar application. I'll remind the other two people that I'll need their letters by the end of the month.

Class starts in a few minutes, but in 2 hours I'll be on Spring Break. Granted I'll be working on my bar application, but at least I won't be dealing with classes and homework so Spring Break is still a positive. I also will not end up in the ER this break as long as I have something to say about it!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.