Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Wisdom Of Agent Gibbs

I knew there was a reason I liked Special Agent Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon) on Navy NCIS. Dude has a philosophy like mine.

"I never hit in the face. That is disrespectful. In the back of the head, that's a wake-up call."

So many people need a wake-up call.*

*Some may think that people who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones. Oh no no no. That is the wrong way to look at it. Those who know they've screwed up are your subject matter experts and should be valued for the wisdom they can pass on. Pretty soon they'll put my picture next to the "High King of Screw Ups" in the online dictionary. I'm just playin' to my strengths.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.