Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

3 Miles + 3 Miles +3 Miles Is Greater Than 6 Miles

I skipped my 10K (6.2 miles for you non-metric folk) race on Saturday. I was tired and I hadn't trained lately. I was also stuck at 2.5 to 3 miles and getting to 3 miles was a pain. Since I skipped the race I figured I should at least run some at the gym. Got to 3 miles pretty easily. Sunday I got to 3.25 miles. Today I was slowing down (Mario is slooooowing down), but I got to 3 and 3/8 miles before my legs just said "whoa there big fella!" and I had to walk a few laps.

As added encouragement to get me to go to the gym yesterday I noticed Stag has me listed as a "fellow runner." Oh crap I better keep running then so as not to make her a liar! I need to step it up big time if I want 13.1 miles on May 7th.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.