Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sunday, February 06, 2005

SuperBowl Musings

For the first time in a long time there will not be a big football party. The addition of babies to the group has slowed down our parties. I have been invited to friends' so I do get to watch the game. I have plenty of nachos to bring, but I FORGOT TO BUY BEER YESTERDAY! Sonofabitch! Bringing wine would be stupid and would deserve to have my butt kicked if I brought wine. Oh, there is some tequila and rum here so I'm okay.

With Sir Paul McCartney on stage I'm confident no BoobGate will occur this year.

I fear that some commercials will be okay, some bad, and none will be great. Stupid FCC!

Oh yeah the game itself. I hate New England. I hate the liplock the media has on Tom Brady. It approaches Farve-esque proportions on their genuflecting to his false godness. I don't really care about Philly. But the enemy of my enemy is my friend. So I'm rooting for Philly. The problem is that New England has that certain luck that wins games. Maybe a black cat will walk across their bench during pregame. I WANT Philly to win. I expect New England to win though. It'll be even worse if it is a blow out.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.