Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Beaming Outta Here!

Yep, this is the last season of Enterprise. Low ratings have killed the mighty Star Trek franchise. I hoped that Enterprise would be good. By placing it as a prequel you didn't have all the stupid technology that was a crutch for lazy writing. I need something goofy to happen, where's the holodeck? I need to swap bodies, how about a transporter accident? We need great tension to occur, how about the shields fail?. Really, by not having all of the traditional Trek toys I figured it would force the writers to come up with good stories. Sadly I could come up with better scripts than many of the episodes I've seen.

At least good writers are on Stargate and BSG. Long live the new kings of Sci-Fi!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.