Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, March 26, 2004

"You Look Great"

I walk into the office and check in with the receptionist there. It appears that as a security measure you photo pops up on the computer screen when you check in. (No this is not at school) One of the first things she says is You need a new picture.

Being somewhat confused I asked her why I needed a new picture. As she turned the computer screen around so I could see, her reply
Well you have great short hair (I just had a haircut 2 weeks ago), you have new glasses that look fantastic on you, that shirt is nice, and you look great.

Frankly I rarely, if ever, hear comments approaching anything of that nature, much less from a 22 year old blonde Ball State graduate who is working the receptionist job simply to earn money. I definitely said thank you with a little smile.

Have I approached the point where a much younger woman views me as an attractive older gentlemen? I might need to go back sometime.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.