Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, May 25, 2006

School's Out For The Summer!

Though unemployed now I'm glad I will not be dealing with the youth of America on a daily basis. Most of them have issues. You're coming in late to your last final, but you want to talk to your friend. You know how long your skirt is supposed to be, yet you dress in something 3 inches above it. You're coming in late because you took your daughter to the doctor and you're a freshman. You never want to deal with an adult for you ignore everything we say. You have 15 minutes to go and you get into a fight.

Two days ago we had a girl fight and those are the worse. Guys understand combatants and non-combatants, but a girl will go through me to get to that bitch. Poor Harry was knocked onto the floor and he's a former 'Nam marine! The female deputy used her taser on one of them. I wish I had seen that.

Children no longer want to think and expect answers to be given to them. They really don't care about putting forth any effort.

Oh well I'm going to have a good weekend and my time for the next 4 days is booked. I'll see you all later. I'm having fun and enjoying the race.

See you on the flip side.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.