Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

When It Rains It Pours...

...but in a good way at least. Within an hour I've arranged two interviews for next week. The downside is they both involve an hour drive and are in opposite directions or I would have tried to schedule them both on the same day. Wear a good suit for only one day ya know?

This will not stop the letters I'm sending out tonight though. Interviews are merely a rest stop on the long journey.

To balance out the good karma I did get a ding mail today. The universe is satisfied I believe.

EDIT: Karmic balance must be maintained properly. Now I have a dingmail to go with my ding letter. Two dings received and two interviews scheduled in the same day. What the heck is my job search, a centrist middle of the roader?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.