Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Blondie Bear No More

I'm crafty in that I usually have a small stockpile of posts in reserve so I can throw something up when I don't have time to write. Since we're in finals now I've been boosting up the stockpile. See you all in a few weeks.

I rather enjoyed being a blond these past few weeks. My roots started to show lately, but that isn't why I got my hair cut very short. In 2 weeks I'll be running/walking/hobbling the Mini-Marathon and I didn't want excess hair to trap heat. Though freaking freezing now (who let winter back in) I expect it'll be more temperate on May 7th. I'm hoping for slightly below normal temperatures that day. 50 degrees would be nice. This being Indiana it could easily be 75 degrees when starting out and muggy.

I went with the 4 clip (1/2 inch) and now I have a blond/brown version of salt and pepper hair. If it were not for the fact I KNOW this isn't right I think it could pass for natural looking if I met a stranger. I'm not very vain, but I don't want to look freakazoid either. That was the other reason to get it cut 2 weeks before graduation, I can let it grow 2 weeks and see what happens. If something disasterous occurs I have no qualms going for that shaved look ala Micheal Chiklis.

Mom might freak out on those graduation pictures though.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.